How to Register:
Step 1) Download the registration form on this page.
For the flyer, click here
For the registration form, click here
For the rules, click here
For the release form for minors, click here
Step 2) Put together a team for 3 vs. 3 basketball.
-There are 5 brackets
+3rd - 4th Grade
+5th - 6th Grade
+7th - 8th Grade
+9th Grade - Adult (non-competitive)
+9th Grade-Adult (competitive)
- there are 4 slots for the team on the registration form so that you may have a sub that can play during the tournament.
Step 3) Return the form to the recipient listed on the bottom of the form by April 7th.
How Will the Tournament Work?
- Each team will play according to the bracket that they have signed up for.
- There will be a guarantee of 4 games for each team.
- Each game will be 20 minutes in length and will be played on a half-court. The clock will not stop and will continue running for the duration of the game.
- There will be referees that are present to mediate the games and keep everything fair.
- There will be a certificate for the winning team from each bracket.
We understand that not everyone can participate in this event, but if you would still like to help, we would be very grateful for any donations that you would like to make to our team and our cause! If you would like to donate please make checks out to the American Cancer Society and send any money to Hoops 4 Hope at P.O. Box 8353 Lacey, WA 98509! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or through this website! Thank you for your support!
If you are interested in volunteering on the day of Hoops for Hope, please fill out the form in the link below. Jobs include score-keepers, referees (if you have basketball experience), and just lending a helping hand!